Saturday 3 June 2017

My Thesis


After spending some 8 snowy and long days revising in the military, I'm glad to inform you that the waiting is over! My Bachelor's Thesis of The Effects of a Common Currency For The International Competitiveness of the Finnish Forest Industry is finally done and graded with a decent grade of 3!

I'm really proud of my work, although I wish I had spend more time and effort for it. Don't expect a huge party just yet, I need one more course from the summer before getting my B. Sc. in Economics and Business Administration this fall.

My thesis is available for read here. If you are too lazy to read or are in a hurry, you can also check my extremely long presentation of the topic from the video above. Both the video and the text are currently only in Finnish. My dearest apologies for my international readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment